Call for Papers - Deadline Extension
CALL FOR PAPERS
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DIGITAL LAW
- The International Journal of Digital Law, promoted by NUPED – Center for Research in Public Policy and Human Development of the Ph.D. in Law Program at Pontifical Catholic University of Paraná is receiving submissions of original and unpublished scientific articles.
- The website is available in English: choose English in the field IDIOMA on the rightside menu - https://journal.nuped.com.br
- It is a journal launched in 2020. Its articles are identified in the DOI (Digital Object Identifier System) and indexed in the databases and information sources Latindex, Diadorim, Google Scholar, and Sumario.org. The International Journal of Digital Law is also registered with CrossRef, as well as associated with Orcid-ID, Publons (Clarivate Analytics), and ABEC - Brazilian Association of Scientific Editors.
- Articles must be submitted in the journal's electronic system by June 18, 2021 so that, if they are approved in the double-blind peer review system, they can be considered for publication in numbers 2 (May./Aug.) e 3 (Sep./Dec.) do volume 2 (2021).
- Articles may be submitted to the open section of the journal, on topics related to its editorial line.
- Articles must have at least one author/co-author with a Ph.D. degree and preference will be given to affiliates to institutions exogenous to the State of Paraná.
- Papers may be written in English, Portuguese, or Spanish, with preference to papers in English.
- Papers must strictly observe the format rules of the journal indicated in the “Author Guidelines” and must be submitted in the electronic system of the journal.
Prof. Dr. Emerson Gabardo